Last Updated on November 2023
NO MEDICAL ADVICE. The Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice.
1. CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF CONTENT. You agree that all Site Content (text, data, files, layout, grpahics, “look and feel” is owned by Surgimatix. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the Content.
3. SITE AVAILABILITY. You understand that the Site is provided as a courtesy to you and that we may modify, suspend or terminate all or a portion of the Site at any time in our discretion.
4. VISITOR/USER SUGGESTIONS. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, ideas, or other information provided by you to Surgimatix (“Comments”) are not confidential and you hereby grant to Surgimatix the right to use such Comments as it deems appropriate.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES; NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT. The Site may contain links to other websites owned by third parties. Surgimatix has no responsibility for or control over and does not endorse such websites.
6. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. When you send emails to us or otherwise communicate with us electronically, you consent to receive communications from us electronically.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. ACCESS TO THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IF YOU USE THE SITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS.
8. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE.
9. MISCELLANEOUS. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF IT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS.
10. COMMENTS AND CONCERNS. All feedback, questions or other communications relating to the Site should be directed to email@example.com.